Monday 1 December 2008

some things are better left to happiness

I would like to tell you a little bit about my Saturday. [Before the loneliness set in, but after I woke up.]

It begins by waking up with a smile, throwing on some working clothes, tying my hair back awkwardly, and setting to clean the house.

Then the doorbell rang:
Photobucket

I'd been feeling sad about Northern Ireland's lack of snow. So what did Shaun do?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have the best Shaun in the world. I am so blessed to have him in my life. My little moving to Scotland stint was worth it just to have met and fallen into the best friendship with him.


Then the contractor came past to have a look at the leak problem [finally!] and we agreed he would start work on Wednesday [finally!] so that was brilliant.

And then I decided to drive into Carrick.

I came home with this:
Photobucket

To fix a problem:
Photobucket

And provide this solution:
Photobucket

What do you think?

[Other than I had a very fulfilling, albeit lonely, Saturday! :)]

No comments: